Friday, November 23, 2012

Another combo revealed!!!

It's my fourth week being a Special Investigator over at CSI!!!!

This week we're working with this fabulous combo :



And here's my layout & some closeups!!!








This is my nephew Tyler. He is our family's resident expert on how to survive the Zombie Apocalypse. So when my sister sent me these pictures of him, along with the prompt to make an Etiquette guide, this fun page was created! I took the guide prompt pretty literally,  and created a small flyer with the help of a picture form the internet to tuck into my page. All the advice in the flyer was paraphrased from the book you see Tyler holding in one of the pictures.

You can find the book here :
http://www.amazon.ca/The-Zombie-Survival-Guide-Protection/dp/1400049628

Thanks for popping by today!!


1 comment:

stephanie howell said...

Oh my goodness, this made me laugh out loud. SO AWESOME.