Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Home for the day.....

with a sick little man.

I'm ok with that. No watching the clock, no running out the door for co-op drving or a bus run later. A chance to be creative today. A blessing in disguise.

5 more days and then we're off on our vacation and photo shoot. I can't wait - we're REALLY ready for a trip away together.

I found a new kit club & so far I'm quite pleased with it! You can check it out here. So I made this LO with the March Main Kit - LOVED this picture of my ODD when I saw it.


And this one of my son with his new bike - I used the SCT July sketch for it :


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jenn :) said...

dude...I LOVE them!! I really really love the picture of your daughter...how cute..and how clever to get the chalkboard in the background. (so gonna do that!!) and LOVE that kit club...hmmmmm...it's hard finding a new one isn't it?? I still haven't found one I want to spend the money on yet!! :)