Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy NSD.....

to you all! Boy I wish that I could spend the day doing nothing but scrapbooking, but alas, it is not to be. Sigh. I will however, leave you with some scrappy goodness as I get ready to fly along to the next thing on the list of things to do.

This is a kit that I bought a couple of years ago from Ninabrook Designs. The CD with the pictures from Stacy came this week, so I've FINALLY been able to finish it!


This one is of my YDD and her beloved Bear, who recently needed surgery to correct an obvious problem :


And this one is for my brothers wedding album (which is still not done and they have been married for almost 2 years now. Sorry guys, I'll try to get it done soon...) I made it with my April kit from Paper Poppy - loved this kit! Go here and scroll down to find a great deal on past kits!



That's it for now - Have a great NSD!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn :) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bear layout!! I just love your style anyway!! the mini book turned out super cute too!!

Vanessa C. said...

These are just amazingly beautiful!!!