Saturday, August 14, 2010

FINALLY.....

bought myself one of these :


I have been coveting it for about three years now; and I get to bring it home on Wednesday. Happy, happy, joy, joy!! Happy Birthday to me!!

But, it comes with sad news as well. My LSS is closing its doors at the end of the month. But out of every good thing at the store, I'm going to miss the staff most of all. April, the owner, has become a friend and she also gave me my first "DT" shot by asking me to design some layouts for her when she first opened her store. But, I'll be looking forward to continuing to be a part of her Crop for Cancer events that she's still planning on hosting.

We're getting the drywall mudded!!! Can't wait for this part to be over though, it's messy! After mudding, it's paint and then I can put my room back together again.

This week we're heading over to Toronto for a couple of days. My hubby has a work conference, so the kids and I are going along. We have plans to go to the Science Centre and Centreville - can't wait for those!!

Just a few weeks of summer vacation left & then it's back to work. Fingers crossed for a better year!!

Have a great night!

No comments: