Friday, May 1, 2009

I think it's about time.....

I had a scrappy post, don't you?? With all that's been going on in the house, and that I've been driving a few extra charter runs this week, I haven't had a chance to post any of my May pages!!

First, here's the kit :


Isn't it fab?? Such bright funky colours - I loved it!
And here's my LO's so far :


I have three more to finish up, but I'll save those for another post.

No progress was made on the dining room today and I'm totally ok with that. Yesterday I reached my breaking point, and really just needed to get away from the constant cleaning up of drywall dust. Work will resume on Monday again, but I think I'll be better by then.

This weekend is the symphony date with my hubby & I'm totally looking forward to that!! We've been living in the same house but it seems we hardly ever see each other lately - so we're due for some quality time. I bought a new jewelry set to go with his favorite dress today. Isn't it funny how changing just one small thing can make an outfit seem new again? (Plus it's easier on the wallet, too.)

Also this weekend, my brother and his fiance and their little guy are up, & my other brother and his wife are coming from Barrie for my Dad's 65th birthday! We're all getting together on Sunday to celebrate, and I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Have a great night!!

No comments: