Monday, July 27, 2009

Ok, so this is getting......

ridiculous. I just can't seem to keep up with it all.

Yesterday we had a TON of people over for coffee and lunch after church, the three days before that were spent cleaning up after 4 days of camping and cleaning my house to get ready for said get together, and we went to the Science Centre in Toronto during that time too. It's been raining for 5 days and I can't get good pictures of my August SPS kit projects because the light is low. Swimming lessons start this week and in 2 weeks it's a week of VBS mornings, PLUS today I'm going to rewrite my driver's test to renew my licence - essential if I'm going to drive school bus in the fall again. Sigh. This sucks. I thought it was supposed to be summer vacation!!! I think I need to go back to work to go on vacation from vacation.

I'll be back soon with a happier post, I promise! ;)
Have a great day!

No comments: