Thursday, August 6, 2009

August SPS Projects.....

Ok, so I'm late posting these. I'm going to claim busyness, but that's not the real reason, I'm just feeling lazy about blogging lately.

Anyways, here's a pic of the August Sweet Pea Scraps kit :




Isn't it lovely? And here's my projects:




Otherwise, things around here are good, but still pretty busy. Hubby and I have a wedding to go to this weekend, and next weekend is my family reunion - really looking forward to both events!! Swimming lessons finish up this week too - I'm SO glad that summer activities are starting to wrap up! I'm ready for school to start again.

If you get a minute, pop by the August gallery - lots of great projects to help inspire again this month - have I ever said how much the Sweet Pea Girls rock?

Have a great weekend, all!

1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful work with that kit, Vivian!