Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm Baaaaack.....

after a week away. And, I only cheated a little bit in that I decided that I would keep up with emails while I was "gone", but only so that I wouldn't have to go through 150 of them upon "returning".

As an update, we are not very far along in the demo because neither my husband nor I remembered to call to get a bin to dump the garbage in during said demo, so we have to wait until tomorrow for that. However, we've totally cleared out the room now, and we've taken out the wall unit in the living room. As a plus, hidden under my stairs there is some VERY vintage wallpaper that just happens to match the colours of the rest of the downstairs of my house! I think I'll be saving some pieces of each pattern and framing them - they really are very pretty!

There's only 2 more days of school to go and then I'm done for the summer!! I can't wait to sleep in and enjoy my coffee in my pj's on Wednesday morning.

Have a great night!

No comments: