Saturday, September 25, 2010

Still Alive.....

So, while I know I should be blogging, quite honestly, I don't even know where to start!

The days fly by so quickly & this September I'm having trouble "getting it together". Does anyone else out there feel like they're at a standstill while life just passes them by? I'm seriously thinking that I might, underneath it all, be slightly depressed. I KNOW I'm sleep deprived, so that's not helping & I KNOW I'm feeling stressed. I think that these last few weeks of rainy days are also not helping.

In the midst of it all, I've managed a little creativity, but way less than usual. I've been asked to help a group of fellow scrappers from my church put together a memory album for a widow in our congregation, so that's mostly where my efforts have been lately. I wish I could let you see them, but I just can't share those pages with you all. Here's a few pages that I've created more for myself :

For Color Combo #159


For the September Paper Poppy Sketch & Challenge


Have a happy day!

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

CAUTE take on the Paper Poppy sketch! Love it!