Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm still alive.....

Yep I am!


I can't believe that I haven't posted in the last 6 months. It's not like there hasn't been anything to talk about. I guess it's because I've been so creatively challenged recently that I just haven't felt like blogging either. I am happy to announce though, that I have been getting back into it!!


In April (which was a SUPER BUSY CRAZY SCATTERBRAINED MONTH for me) my sister and I travelled to Scrapfest Kitchener. We had a GREAT time, learned some new things while taking some classes and shopped 'til we dropped. So very inspiring, that I'm thinking that this might have to become an annual event.


Also in April, my bestie and her fiance finally tied the knot! So happy for them! And to make the event even more special, my "best from out West" also came. We haven't seen each other since 1990, even though we've kept in contact for all these years. 


I'm trying my hand at submitting again, even though so far, no luck.


I've been participating in the challenges over at this site : CSI. You should go over and check it out! Colour AND Journalling challenge together?? Yes, please!! Here's some of the pages that I've made for the challenges : 






I'm still working, but I am looking forward to summer vacation & 10 weeks off. Oh, how do I manage 10 summer weeks off you ask??? I drive a school bus. It's a lovely thing having the summer off with the kids. =D 


This summer we are camping with my sister and her family again. Last year we didn't go because my parents had their 40th anniversary, so we all spent a week in Niagara Falls instead. This has been an almost annual thing for the last 10 years or so, and we love it!! Every year we try to pick a provincial campground somewhere in between us, sice we live 8 hours apart. This is where we are going this year.


And that's about it for now! I would promise to update more frequently, but I'm not sure that I can keep it! I AM going to try though! 


Thanks for popping by!

No comments: