Saturday, November 3, 2012

I'm a Special Investigator!!!!

I'm so excited to announce that I am one of CSI's Special Investigators this month!

My first case file is #44  - blue, yellow, orange, white & grey. I had such fun making this page!!




These are some pictures from Scrapfest Kitchener this past April. Thanks goes to my sister for lending me some of her pictures for this layout as well. The other person in the picture is Vicki Boutin, a Canadian scrapbooker that I admire. I purchased her book at Scrapfest, and she signed it for me.

EVIDENCE :
Flowers
Transparent element (hard to see, but there is a transparent sticker under my title block)
Something woven - I tried to "weave" my blue patterned paper into the grey card stock
Doily Pattern - my yellow patterned paper under the Doddlebug Frill

Testimony
I wrote a fan letter (folded & tucked into the bottom)


If you're feeling un-inspired or need a new challenge, why don't you stop by CSI? I'm sure you'll find a colour combo or journaling challenge that will inspire! 

No comments: