Saturday, November 22, 2008

Halfway Done.....

my Christmas shopping that is. Our families changed things up a bit this year & so we're not buying presents for the adults; just the nieces and nephews. Which is good, because that's easy, having only 1 niece and 3 nephews to buy for. Add in my 3 kids and that's still only 6 people instead of 10. In less than an hour, I've finished half of the shopping and at only ONE store!! Whew. It's going to be a WebKinz & gift card Christmas that's for sure!

So, the December kit hasn't come yet, so it's fingers crossed for Monday now. I'm starting to stress a little that I'll be late with my projects for my first month on the design team!!!

On a happier note, my oldest daughter Renee won first place for her colour poster in the local Royal Canadian Legion contest. It's her second year in a row!! She received a certificate and a small cash prize. Last year we let her spend a little of her prize money on whatever she liked & we did the same this time too. So, our WebKinz family's newest member is an orca whale named Whistler.

We got MORE snow again last night - UGH!! Have I mentioned how much I love to shovel yet? It's bright and sunny today, though, so the kids will be sent out to get some fresh air while I finish up my LO for this weeks
Color Combo. I love the challenge of mixing together colours you wouldn't normally think to do.

Then I might starting cleaning up around the house a bit and *gasp* get out the Christmas decorations. Early this year for me, usually I'm not starting until after Dec 1st. It'll be a good chance for me to purge out some stuff though, as that closet is really getting full of stuff that never gets used.

Off to play, have a great day all!!

1 comment:

Jenn aka boysmama said...

oh man..I can't believe your kit STILL hasn't arrived! Dude that STINKS!! OIY...and very frustrating too I imagine!!

And what? You hate to shovel? What is wrong with you? lol