Sunday, August 23, 2009

We're Done.....

with all the kids sporting activities for the summer!!!!! Renee's last soccer game was this morning. She played net & was VERY good if I do say so myself. The field was soaked, but she had a great time & her whole team did really well.

Also tonight we saw this concert at one of our local high schools. My kids though it was FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!! And so did I! They were funny and they had high energy songs with a little bit of dancing and a good solid message about God & Jesus. I'm so glad we went!!!

It's been an interesting week here in our neck of the woods, with several tornadoes rolling thorough - pretty unusual for us in Southern Ontario. One came pretty close to my hometown - way too close for comfort really. They say they were F2's but after seeing the damage caused and several videos online, I cannot imagine what it would be like to have a stronger one!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

AbbieTorroll said...

uh glad you are ok after the tornadoes!! so scary!! that concert sounds like FUN!! i am jealous, I haven't been to a concert in AGES:) Have a good week Vivian:)