Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finally Finished.....

my layout for this weeks colour combo. I'm still so uninspired lately!!! I think I've been bitten by the Bah Humbug. Not totally happy with how it came out (didn't I say that last week too??), but here it is :

Only one more day until school is done for 2008. Tomorrow night the kids are presenting their annual Christmas play - 3 Wise Men and a Little Baby. I hear talk of Elvis being in the building?? but otherwise I haven't let the kids tell me anything - I want to be surprised. I am now officially done work until 2009!!

I finished wrapping Christmas presents last night - whew! what a big job - so glad that I only have to do that many at a time once a year!!

Saturday morning Renee and I have a long practice for our cantata - I think that the readers are going to be there too! It will be nice to see it all come together. Since Renee has a solo, I'm going to get hubby to take some pics of the presentation - you'll have to stay tuned for the resulting layout!! =D

Have a great day!

No comments: