Monday, December 15, 2008

Yet Another.....

snow day today. This time it's the icy back roads that have kept the buses off the road. Not too bad today though, because hubby has the day off today & so I was able to get out by myself this morning! Plus I don't have to go to work tonight either!!

Today was my monthly meeting with a bunch of other Christian women in my area. It was so good to focus on Christ's birth instead of all the other Christmas rigmarole. We listened to the Christmas story from Mary's perspective & as a mother I can relate to the story a little better now. I loved it!!

So after my meeting, I went to the post office twice - once to send out a package (yep, that's for you Jenn!!) and then again to check for lost keys. There's nothing quite like waiting in post office Christmas lineups....twice!! I was at the scrap booking store twice today too - first, to get some goodies and then (you guessed it) back to check for lost keys. I checked the van after all that extra walking back and forth & there they were - IN THE IGNITION, with the doors unlocked!!! How stupid eh?? Plus, after all that, I got a parking ticket for an expired meter. Yep just the icing on the cake. Ugh!!!!

Well, off to keep working on my LO for this weeks colour combo! Have a great night!

3 comments:

Julie B said...

I'm sorry you lost your keys - I hate it when that happens! Hopefully the rest of your week will be better :)

Jenn aka boysmama said...

in your IGNITION??!! Oh man..sorry but that is FUNNY. Hey..at least they were found right? :) tee hee I'm SO excited to get that layout in person. I am going to get yours done this week....since I'll be gone on the 20th. Just need to errr...FIND my scrap table!! :) Hopefully I'll have something to show you SOON!! :)

Nicole said...

Oye! I loose my keys so often. I now have a big huge key chain and a lanyard attached so I can find them a little 'easier'. lol! Glad you found yours. Hope your week goes better.