Saturday, February 28, 2009

Starting.....

a new job on Monday. I'm back to driving a school bus route again; not really what I wanted, but I think it will work out OK. It's only 1 hour a day, so it doesn't interfere with our regular routine too much. It will be good to use my licence again, since it costs so much to renew it! I'm a wee bit nervous though, having not driven a regular route since Erica was born four years ago, plus I've never driven a route that goes to more than one school like this one does. On Monday I'll have another driver with me for both runs - after that I'm sure it'll all be good.

I have a few more LO's to share tonight - this one I did for combo #111 over on the Color Combos Galore site. I've been scrapping some of my family's heritage photos lately; these are of my mother at age one :


And these two using the fab March kit from Sweet Pea Scraps. There's some really cute springy patterns and colours in this months kit! I noticed that the sneak peek for April is already up as well!!

We didn't get the storm on Friday that we were supposed to - thank goodness. It's just really super COLD!! Everyone I talk to is ready for winter to be over, just like me. Today I noticed that it was still pretty light out at 5:30pm, so the days are getting longer. Spring should be right around the corner!!

Otherwise things around here are pretty good - just busy as always!

Have a great night!

No comments: