Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Where Have I Been.....

here there and everywhere really...Whew, I've had another busy streak. I'd like to say that I feel like I accomplished something, but really it's just the same circle over and over.

Last week Monday morning I got a call at 6:30 in the morning to drive a school bus. Getting a call that early in the morning puts me all "in a flap" and just sets a stressed tone for the rest of the day. Thank goodness hubby had the day off work!! I did drive the run & I did like it - mostly. It was REALLY COLD!! Now I remember why I hated driving bus in the winter when I was doing it on a regular basis. Today I drove again, but only to get the kids to their electives and back to the school.

Yesterday was Family Day here in Ontario. The kids suprised us by fixing us breakfast....even the coffee. ;) Yum - nothing like cold toast first thing in the morning! But, as good parents should, we ate it anyways. Turns out that they were just trying to butter us up so they could ask to have pancakes for their own breakfast. Yep they got the pancakes!!

After the breakfast fiasco was finished, we took the kids bowling and then to the local museum. Admission to the museum was free and they had an exhibit from China that I really wanted to see. We had a good time, and got lots of pics, but today my leg and bottom are sore from bowling!!! Can you believe it? I gotta get out and exercise more!!! Who knew that you could hurt yourself while 5-pin BOWLING????!!!! This weekend hubby's coworkers have planned a night out & guess what?? They're going BOWLING!!! Ack - I'm hoping that my leg and bottom are better by then.....

I got the news that my girlfriend Janice had her baby boy this morning!! I'm so excited to see her wee one - I'm hoping sometime in March maybe. I love to smell new babies....=D

My high school is having a reunion this summer - I'm still thinking about whether or not I'm going to go. I want to wait until the itinerary for the weekend is finalized, then I'll make my decision. I'd love to see some of my old high school friends again though - thanks to Facebook I've reconnected with some that I haven't spoken to in years!! My friend Candice might be coming too, so I'm excited about that. She moved out west the summer before Grade 10 and I haven't seen her face to face since then, but we've kept in contact through letters, phone calls and now via email.

Boy - I've got to remember to update more often!!!
Have a great night!

No comments: