Friday, March 27, 2009

More.....

from the awesome April kit!!! First, this LO about my daughter's silly hat :


She came home with it after a fun night at one of her church groups. She loved it & thought everyone else should too. Yeah. Not so much.

And then here is a little mini album that I made for my mother. My parents are planning a trip to Holland to visit my mother's family, so I thought she should take a little brag book about her grandchildren along with her! It's small enough (4x4) that she'll be able to keep it in her purse.


Swing by the April gallery to check it out - the Sweet Pea Girls have done it again!!

Today was a super busy on the go day, with 2 bus runs and a charter run in between, a trip to the school, the local minor soccer office, the post office, AND to my LSS for emergency help with the titles for a trio of layouts that I made as a silent auction table item for the Crop for Cancer this Sunday. They are in an old window as well, kind of like the one I did below for the schools auction; but smaller. I'll try to get some nice pics to post when I go finish it tomorrow afternoon.

Whew. I'm glad this day is done. It's time to relax now.
Have a great night!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Love the mini album. I am getting that kit, too and was thinking about using it for small school photos. Thanks for sharing.

Nicole said...

Vivian your projects are amazing. Love the way you used the papers in the first and what cute pictures of your daughter:)

AbbieTorroll said...

that mini is AWESOME!! I bet she will LOVE it!! and that school auction project you did was SO great!! Good luck with that!