Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So here it is.....

the project reveal!!!! But first, here's the gorgeous April 2009 kit :


And here's the project that I've been working on for the last couple of weeks! Every year my children's school holds a Goods and Services Auction to help raise money for the school. I will be donating this project to the auction this year. My Dad was going to take these old storm windows and make mirrors out of them, but I asked for them instead. Hubby helped me make them into big shadow boxes. The windows when placed together, measure about 4ft x 2.5 ft and each layout is 9 x 11 inches.


And some of the individual layouts in the panes :


I really enjoyed making this project & kinda wish that I could keep it for myself. I think I might do another one like it sometime, just for me. Hopefully, it will go for a good amount. I'd love to see it with pictures in it!

Wendy and I both enjoyed the movie, but we agreed that you should read the books first. Otherwise, you'd end up not understanding some of the stuff that happens - like the whole glittering Edward thing. I can't wait to see New Moon now!

Off to finish up some of the other projects I've got on the go! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Amazing! I love it, it would be very hard not to keep that.