Monday, June 8, 2009

Just a quick check in.....

to share my newest LO :

This is my best friends SO and their new little one - such an awesome pic of the two of them, eh? It totally inspired this whole LO which is also for Colour Combo #124. I'm planning on giving them this one too. The photo jotter is from Jenn's Etsy shop and will be for them to fill out later.

It's going to be a busy week this week, with extra bus driving almost every day. My mother nicely took my YDD home with her yesterday after church because today was my sons class trip. She'll come home tomorrow sometime. It's been different not having her here. Not bad, just different. On Thursday I'm driving my ODD and her class to here. I'm really looking forward to having the day to spend together, just her and I.

Only 10 days to go until my Halifax trip - I'm really getting excited now!

Have a great night!

No comments: