Saturday, June 6, 2009

So This.....

is sitting in the backyard.

It's a 13 person, 222sq foot, 4 room tent. It's HUGE!! It took us less than 1/2 an hour to set up.


It stands OVER 6 feet tall in the centre. Perfect for my tall hubby. And I love it! They were on sale at Canadian Tire this week for $150. It's the deal of the decade I swear!

Now I can't wait for camping this summer! There's so many beautiful places to camp in Ontario. Every year we pick a spot that's about halfway between were we live and were my sister lives (she's 8 hours north of me) and we get together and camp for about 4 days. Here's were we're going this year.

Otherwise nothing much is happening this weekend. About 2 more weeks of school and then I'm off for the summer - Woo Hoo!!

I'm off to work on my LO for Color Combos Galore. Have a great night all!

No comments: